jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

Hola, Hello, Hallo, おはよう

Welcome reader to my blog, this blog will contain diverse information about topics that I´m interested, so I would write something about Technology and Science, Martials arts in special Aikido ( I practice this discipline for about two years), Robotics, Biorobotics, Microcontrollers, some of sunny and thinks like that.

Well and I want to tell somethig of me I´m a gratuate student of Mechatronic Engenniering in National University of Engeniering in Perú "UNI" for Friends, actually I do a trainee  in Honda del Peru and yes I see a lot of cars and Motorcycles, maybe I´ll post some manuals in the future.

Well I´m a Spanish native speaker, so.... forgive me my mistakes in writing.

Thanks and lets start

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario